Bitches that Brunch

So I paid a little visit to my gurl Lucy Radwell to catch up and plan in some shoot dates for the new year.  With the weather being ...




So I paid a little visit to my gurl Lucy Radwell to catch up and plan in some shoot dates for the new year. 

With the weather being very temperamental this winter, I bravely headed out without a coat. Combining my New Look jumper with multiple layers, cosy Stradivarius Leggings and comfy trainers we headed to The Breakfast Club in Hoxton.

Obviously, our catch up was partnered with pancakes, coffee and constant picture taking and it was amazinggg...

Check out what I wore below, Links at the bottom... 






Top - Newlook
Leggings - Stradivarius 
Bag - H&M
Trainers - Stradivarius 
Faux Fur Stole - West 22

Photos - Lucy

Thanks for reading 
Pip x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images