On Location with Spectrum Collections

Hey Gurls  I know I haven't posted in a while as I've been mega busy..  With interviews, appointments and shoots as well as...

Hey Gurls 

I know I haven't posted in a while as I've been mega busy.. 

With interviews, appointments and shoots as well as holiday planning I haven't had much time to devote to my little ol' blog. 

But here's an update on what's been going on! 

On Monday I had the amazing experience of shooting BTS for Spectrum Collections. Safe to say it was a fabulous day filled of glitter, merbabes, mega nails and of course some gorgeous make up brushes! 


Shooting the beautiful Chloe Loyd from Select Models, some of you may have seen her on the DM and capturing some mer'tastic makeup brush looks the whole day was action packed with photography, videography and a lot of funky makeup! 

I'm afraid I can only show you a sneak peak of BTS as the collection is due to drop on the 21st of July so watch this space for the full shoot download... 


Thanks for reading 
Pip x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images