AW16 Shoes - Dune Press Event

Well.. I know this is a little late.. but I've been moving into my house so had no time to write it! Last week, after a day sh...



Well.. I know this is a little late.. but I've been moving into my house so had no time to write it!

Last week, after a day shooting with Lucy, I headed over to the Dune Press Event to check out what they've got in store for AW16.. Yes I just said AW16... I know we've barely got into summer yet.. but that's how this industry works!

Safe to say I was wowed by their latest collection.. I wouldn't say I'm a massive Dune fan, but after this event, I can safely say there will be a few items in my basket when these go live on their website.

I took some snaps with my new Sony A5000 so you can have a sneak peak into the glorious shoe haven.. Oh and I got my hair braided.. Which I loveeee.. my inner chav is gleeing with delight!


Glam sensible shoes perfect for the office.. 


I love these velvet knee high boots!! Perfect for the winter party season! 


Just look at those beautiful bags! 


All this collection will be available for AW16/September time. 


Keasha's Braids were amazing, their prices start from around £15 and they even have a mobile service so you can have your hair braided before a night out!! - Definitely going to do that for my next night at Cirque!  


Hope you liked my post, 
Thanks for reading 
Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images