Summer Swimwear Haul - Merbabe Essentials

So Summer is finally here! Not that it looks like it outside.. So I've decided to share some of my fave swimwear looks for the summer...

So Summer is finally here! Not that it looks like it outside.. So I've decided to share some of my fave swimwear looks for the summer.. If you don't mind a few tan lines, but wanna look super hot for those pool parties, these are the swimsuits/bikinis for you! 



For all you Merbabes out there who are looking to glam up your beach look this Jaded London Bikini is the one for you! If you're heading to a pool party that goes from day to evening, the dressy sequins would really bring your look together. Team it with a pair of vintage Levi's and away you go! 
RRP £73


For all you sophisticated fashion females out there this ASOS all in one suit is the perfect suit to show off your stylish side. If you're heading to Shoreditch House this weekend for a couple cocktails by the pool this is the swimsuit for you. 
RRP £35


Heading on the Jet Skis this summer? This is the perfect bikini for all you gym bunnies out there, sexy, pretty and sporty it's the perfect combination for you girls who like that sporty'er look. 
RRP £108

Hope you have an amazing summer gurls, keep an eye on my pay for my holibobs to Corfu, Santorini and Cornwall, where I'll be featuring all my summer looks. 

(All prices include both top & bottoms)

Thanks for reading 
Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images