Spectrum Collections Brush Review

As you might have seen earlier on my blog I posted a gift guide full of great gift ideas for that girl in your life. Featured on this list ...

As you might have seen earlier on my blog I posted a gift guide full of great gift ideas for that girl in your life. Featured on this list was the Spectrum Collection Glam Clam which I've been drooling over for ages.. Well as it turns out, I have the best boyfriend ever. On the day I was packing all my life belongings into boxes to move house, I got this black envelope addressed to me.. Baring in mind I'm so poor right now I haven't internet shopped in months! Cry me a river.. 

Inside this black package was 10 pink and blue Spectrum Collection brushes with a makeup bag to go with it! Is it sad to say I cried a little bit.. I definitely have the best boyfriend in the world!

So I thought I'd do a little review of the makeup brushes, to see if they were worth all the hype on insta...


Well for starters the packaging is beautiful, I LOVE pink! My half Unicorn half Mermaid makeup bag is gorgeous, well made, silky pink interior and the zip doesn't stick at all. 

Now for the Makeup Brushes. The brushes are obviously high quality, the finish of them is 100% and the brushes don't shed at all. Considering they aren't real hair they are insanely soft! The stipple brush is my favourite, it's great for applying foundation, as well as contouring if you want a stronger look. 

I originally wanted to get the Glam Clam, however the 10 brush set is the best value for money for you girls out there on a budget like I am! You can buy the 10 piece set online here for £39.99, which I think is a pretty reasonable price considering the amazing quality of the product. The makeup bag can be bought here for £16.99


I think if you were going to gift someone this and didn't want to get them the makeup bag, the makeup brush cleaner is a great add on and is just over half the price of the bag. You can buy it here for £8.99

It is safe to say I was a very happy girl when my boyfriend gifted me these brushes, they brighten my mornings up when applying makeup in a rush to get out of the door, and lets be honest they look fabulous, so who wouldn't want them on their vanity table?! 

To see more of Spectrum Collections products view their website here

Follow me on Instagram for more news 

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks for reading

Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images