Gift Guide for that Girl in Your Life

I know boys always struggle to find a gift for their girls birthdays... I mean I know we would all like a puppy for our birthdays! Bu...

I know boys always struggle to find a gift for their girls birthdays... I mean I know we would all like a puppy for our birthdays! But it isn't practical to have a puppy every birthday! 
So here are a few gift ideas for you clueless guys out their...And a little hint to my boif of exactly what I want for my bday this year!! 

**Click the image to go to the website**

Skinny Dip iPhone Case - £18
I mean who doesn't love rainbows, unicorns and cats? Boys you can't go wrong with this as a gift! 




Etsy Quote Print- £8.83
Something every girl can relate too... Great for your girls bedroom or dressing room and in a price range every boy can afford! 


Spectrum Collections - Glam Clam - £59.99
For you boys out there who like to invest in yo girl.. I can tell you now she will love you forever for one of these beauties! Cruelty free and super pretty you'll definitely get some gold stars for this one! 

Not on the High Street - Cinematic Customisable Light Box - £33.50 
Great for those girls who love homeware gifts, you can send an adorable message to your girl, as well as it being a lush gift! 



I'm sure I'll find more things to add to this list before September.. So keep an eye out for some more gift inspiration on my page soon! 

I would love to hear if you've got any amazing gift ideas so feel free to comment below!

Follow me on Instagram for more news @pipwphotos 

Thanks for reading, 
Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images