Nightclub Guide for 20 something babes in London

So being the avid party girl I was back at university when I was studying at London College of Fashion, I think it's now time for me to ...

So being the avid party girl I was back at university when I was studying at London College of Fashion, I think it's now time for me to pass the torch onto a younger generation.. Not that I don't go out anymore! Just not 3/4 times a week..cry me a river.. yes I'm only 22 and I'm a complete grandma settling down with my house and hubby.. but ya know whatever makes you happy! Plus I still reminis on my university days and go visit my old haunts!

So first things first girls, London nightlife.. Theres the expensive side and the even more expensive side.. and you know what.. it will surprise you it's actually cheaper to go out in Mayfair! Play your cards right and you can wangle free entry and free drinks like I used to do.. combined with a night bus home, the night cost a total of £3.70 WIN

East London is cool, but when you have to buy some expensive hipster drinks and pay to get in.. and you end up going to more than one place.. it end's up being an expensive night! Plus I'm a Mayfair girl through and through!

So top tips!
1. Always wear heels - even if they're just heeled boots - otherwise you won't get in.. (this only apply's to Mayfair)

2.Black is always the preferred colour, no Jane Norman.. Yes I have seen a girl in a Jane Norman classic turquoise dress... and no socks and open toed heels.. I can promise you this is not fashionable

3.Make sure you're in good company.. there's nothing more embarrassing then a friend wiping out on the table with a bottle of Vodka worth £250..

Nightclubs to head to:

1. For a crazy night out, with mad performers, and amazing interiors - Cirque Le Soir is your place (Door girl is strict so make sure you look hot and are on a guest list)


2. Bodos - chilled out, the parties already started by the time you get there at 11.00pm and music is insane - 90's hip hop mixed with current pop springs to mind

3. Mahiki - everyone knows what this place is.. I don't need to explain - plus it has the most amazing food!

4. The Box - this is not for the faint hearted.. you will feel a bit ill watching some of the performances - but for a tip top insane night that you will probably end up crawling out of the club into a taxi (a personal experience) this is the club for you!


5. This is tie between Libertine and Project - there the classic nightclub with crazy lights and great music - always a good night out



Cirque Le Soir is due to open after nearly 5 months shut... review to come soon! 
Thanks for reading 
Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images