Summer Shoe Wardrobe Essentials

These three shoes are my go to when going out this summer, pointed heels are obvious, mules are are so in, and well we all know lace ups are...

These three shoes are my go to when going out this summer, pointed heels are obvious, mules are are so in, and well we all know lace ups are a thing at the moment...


Starting with the mules... being the Grandma I am.. these are from M&S! They are 100% real leather and are soooo comfy. They cost £50 but rather than the cheaper alternatives widely available on the high street they actually have a soft sole foot support inside, so when all those other girls are crying in pain, I'll be skipping past in my comfy grandma shoes...





Next up and like the best shoes ever.. Who needs loubi's when you can get pink soles from H&M!! These aren't quite as comfortable as the M&S ones, but they are a sensible heel size! I can't stand shoes that are ridiculously high, because I mean, how am I going to through shapes on the dance floor in those? I'm more likely going to break my neck walking down the escalators on the underground!! They were only £24.99, so an absolute steal too!





Last but not least are my trusty French Connection wrap around suede platforms, yes I know yet another grandma heel, however they are so in trend.. which is hilarious as I bought them over 4 years ago! Recycling is key! You just need to buy quality in the first place!
Super easy to walk in, comfy and stylish.. Win win win






















To view my photography website click here 
Thanks for reading 
Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images