Interiors Inspiration - #HouseGoals

For the past 8 months I've been waiting for my house to be ready.. It's a new build, so I've picked out all there interio...



For the past 8 months I've been waiting for my house to be ready.. It's a new build, so I've picked out all there interiors and watched it being built.. and next week I move in!! HORAH!! 

So on my 8 month journey my Pinterest has become an insane board of inspiration… and now I've actually got to find the stuff I want to buy from my inspo boards… I'm going to share some of my fav interior styles with you.. and hopefully find out how to get them!! 

\

Ottoman - Next do quite a nice Ottoman but it's really difficult to find them in nice quirky colours

Dalmatian Wallpaper - You can buy vinyls off Etsy but I've read this tutorial by the Vault Files and it looks quite easy to do yourself if you make a stencil

Sheepskin rug - I got one recently from Dunelm and they do some really nice colours and they're not too expensive. You can get some really cheap from Ebay and they do loads of crazy colours, unsure how great the quality would be though.. 


Moroccan Tiles - Well I'm too poor for real ones.. but I managed to find some vinyl versions! Here and here. I'm hoping to change the vinyl in my family bathroom to make it look a bit quirky. 


Lastly I want a full tiled mirror wall for my vanity room/office. Not much to ask I know… You can buy  antique style ones here or normal ones here.  Expect to see some amazing selfies on Insta soon… 

I'll keep you up to date with all my little finds.. 
Follow me on Instagram for more news 

Thanks for reading 
Pip x 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images