On Location with LucyLuRose

My first ever photography assistant job was assisting on a Reiss womenswear photoshoot on location in Brick Lane London.. I turned up in my ...

My first ever photography assistant job was assisting on a Reiss womenswear photoshoot on location in Brick Lane London.. I turned up in my most stylish outfit, which consisted of some super tight bleached TopShop jeans, a blouse, some brogues and my tweed jacket (I know what you're thinking *Geek Chic*)

Well as it turns out this was a complete fail, in fact I'm pretty sure the girl who I was assisting laughed at me.. as she wore her jeans, trainers and massive puffa jacket.. There was me, freezing to death, feet aching, all because I turned up to a fashion shoot looking as if I wanted to be the model..

Nower days, I stick to the puffas and I do the shooting myself.. Last weekend I had the pleasure to shoot Lucy for her blog http://lucylurose.com/ We headed to a spot I found on Pinterest, a little pastel coloured mew just around the corner from the V&A. 

Although it was rather chilly, we smashed out some great looks which are currently or set to feature on Lucy's blog over the next few weeks.. 

Check the first look out here > 

                
      

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images