How to get the best lighting out on location

Back in the day when I assisted on my first ever photoshoot, I learnt the amazingness that is a reflector. THIS wonderful object can turn y...

Back in the day when I assisted on my first ever photoshoot, I learnt the amazingness that is a reflector. THIS wonderful object can turn your photography game around, giving your model a glorious glow, even on the dimmest of days. 

 Experimenting with lighting is key to get an image that is a bit more artistic than your average selfie, I mean some girls lighting is insane.. I don't know how they do it!.. Well I do. It's a ring light.. but that just isn't as fun.../Challenging as trying to find a natural light that makes your model look fabulous. 

Getting back into the swing of things after a long break from photography to pursue my dream career.. which I haven't quite worked out what it is yet.. I have become quite rusty.. but still lovin it.. 

Here's some recent shots I have taken working with the blogger Lucy Radwell



























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images