Sun, Style & Santorini

Sooooo... I'm back again!! After 2 weeks of absolute mayhem, flying from Corfu to London then back out to Santorini and then back to Lo...

Sooooo... I'm back again!! After 2 weeks of absolute mayhem, flying from Corfu to London then back out to Santorini and then back to London, it's safe to say, a girls been busy!





I had, the most, amazing time in Santorini! 
Spending five days shooting with my girl Lucy Radwell getting up at 5am, which was 3am UK time and shooting till 10 at night. Then eating and sleeping 3 hours to do it all over again, I'm a little bit exhausted, but it was so worth it! 

We shot about 12 looks a day and then a fashion film for Pretty Little Thing .com on top which I'm so exciting to show you guys! You can check some of the Santorini looks out on my website > www.pipwass.co.uk, and if  you keep your eye out I'll be sharing some looks on my blog as well as  tips for shooting abroad and fashion films guide for beginners. 

Stay tuned 
Pip x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images