10 amazing things under £30 you can pick up on Amazon

With millions of amazing products at really good prices, I have become a Amazon  addict...  From makeup organisers to gel polis...



With millions of amazing products at really good prices, I have become a Amazon addict... 

From makeup organisers to gel polish, Amazon is the place to go for all your beauty essentials.
And in some cases some American and Chinese products that cost an absolute fortune to buy normally are cheap as chips! 


One of my fave purchases has been the Chrome Nail Polish (featured below) for £1.99, this usually costs at least £15 extra at your local nail salon, and all you need is gel polish and chrome powder and voila! The latest trend for pennies! 

Check out all my favourite beauty picks from Amazon, all under £30!  
Brushes £4.99

Who doesn't want gold and pink fluffy makeup brushes for below a fiver! 


Makeup Organiser £12.55

I am a massive fan of this makeup organiser! Usually you have to buy top and bottom separately, which is annoying, but this comes all in one! 
A great Christmas present for Mummies too, I've got one for my mum and my boifs.

Gel Polish £6.99

All you need is a UV light which is about £20, and after 2 uses you've made you money back! 
I love to change my nails weekly... because this is another thing I'm addicted too.. And all the girls in my office have bought the kits too as they love my nails :) 

TRESemme Curling Tong £10
I mean, £10, no brainer here! 
Nose Pore Strips £3.99

Obvious choice, who doesn't need this in their lives? 

Contour & Highlight Palette £11.99
To make that highlight on fleek.. 
Plumping Lip Mask £6.99

So on trend right now, I need these in my life, as I hate needles/can't afford lip injections

Nial Polish Holders £6.99
Best beauty invention yet... 

Rose Gold Hair Brushes £24.99


Chrome Nail Powder £1.99
As mentioned earlier! 
Love love loveeeeee! 


Hope you like my top 10 picks 
Keep you eye out fo my chrome nail demo soon! 

Pip x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images