DIY Ring Light - Ring Light for under £10!

Hey Gurls, I'm back again... another hectic week at work is over and I'm back living for the weekend Woo!! I saw a tutori...




Hey Gurls,
I'm back again... another hectic week at work is over and I'm back living for the weekend
Woo!!

I saw a tutorial on this the other day and thought I would share it with you guys!

Every girl knows that lighting is key when trying to nail that selfie
And if you've done your research you know that most ring lights are well over £100

Sucks right?
So.. Here's my solution, hope you girls love it as much as I do!
Watch the below video for a guide of how to create your own ring light at home for under £10 using hightstreet store products only.


A few hints and tips first though...

1. You can go brighter with the light - you will need a white LED light not gold/yellow, I just went for the golden look, because, you know, that's how I roll
2. Be careful please! The cabel ties can be really sharp when cut, and the lights do get hot themselves - this might not be the case if I had invested in some more expensive ones, but a girl gotta buy clothes as well!
3. You can add tinfoil to the back of the lights to add some more reflection, but that is totally up to you

Sorry if the video qualitiy isn't amazing, but this is a trial run for hopefully some more videos to come in future!

Enjoy!


Oh and you can get everything I made today from The Range all under a tenner!

Pip x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images