Christmas Gift Guide for Girls

You know  In case my BF is reading.. which he should be!  Here are my top picks for Christmas..  For all you girls out ther...



You know 
In case my BF is reading.. which he should be! 

Here are my top picks for Christmas.. 

For all you girls out there who can't quite decide what you want, 
here's some inspiration : 



Amuse Bouche Lipstick Vault 
I think I've died and gone to lipstick heaven.. The name, the colours, the packaging....
Totally worth the shipping cost, as it's from the US. No Brainer

Faux Fur Gilet 
These seem a bit too good to be true.... But who doesn't want to look like a massive fluff ball for £20! You can find a vibe variety of fur gilets on ebay, to be honest if these actually look how they look on ebay they are half the price of high street and a lot nicer!



Prada duh!

Mulberry's are so out.. well not quite, but am I the only one that's sick of everyone having one? 
So you know, time for a new trend, and I'm going back to the classic.. I mean who doesn't want a Prada for Christmas? 


Because I love how every other girl looks in them.. although I'm slightly worried about looking like a 80's proza.. it would totes be worth it! These bad boys I found on ASOS




So there you have it.. thats basically my list so far, I don't ask for much! 
All links included above :) 

Thanks for reading 
Pip x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images