Best . Eye Shadow Palette . EVER

Oh yes.. There is a reason why it's called the Holy Grail..  Forget your Kylie Cosmetics or you Naked Palette.. this is...


Oh yes.. There is a reason why it's called the Holy Grail.. 




Forget your Kylie Cosmetics or you Naked Palette.. this is the one.. I'm in love.. as I'm sure a lot of other people are, considering this palette sells out instantly most places.. 

It started as a birthday treat to myself, but to be honest I'm actually considering binning all my other palettes I love this one so much...


 So where should I start.. 

The colours - amazing, I mean I have the Morphe Brushes palettes which everyone says is amazing, but to be honest that doesn't even compare pigment wise.

Price - it's slight more expensive that the Morphe brush palette and less than a Naked one, I would definitely say it's value for money. 

Kylie Factor - Ok so I know you girls all wanna get that KyMoney look
Well this is the one for you, it has that plum colour she uses and the burnt orange, and soft brown
No Brainer! Duh 

Packaging and Practicality - If you're anything like me, any piece of makeup needs to withstand some haulage, to my friends, to the clubs, in my handbag, suitcase, car, you name it! Well, it's doing well so far, it has a protective sheet which is a life saver to keep it clean, and the packaging is sleek. 

Winner! 





Want it? Get it here 

Any questions, holla! 

Pip x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images