Pretty Little Things Fashion Film

I literally had one of the best summers this year, from multiple travels, becoming a first time home owner, moving into my house finally ge...

I literally had one of the best summers this year, from multiple travels, becoming a first time home owner, moving into my house finally getting settled into a job, and getting a little cat to call my own it has been one hella year. 

On the sideline of moving jobs and homes, I took some time out to focus on something I love. 
Photography. 
Which actually turned into a bit of videography.



Having a summer to do what I love was just what I needed, but a girl gotta pay some bills! So off to work I went. 

Here's a little throwback I thought I would share with you guys from my amazing summer shooting in Santorini with Lucy

Introducing, our Fashion Film in collaboration with Pretty Little Things hope you like it.


Featuring - Lucy Lu Rose 
Videography - by Moi 
Shot in Santorini 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images